- Our apps are a place for positivity and community they are not a
place for hate or negativity. To help understand when we take action, imagine
inviting someone into your living room and what they would have to say in order
for you to ask them to leave. Users who fall into this category might
blocked and their comment deleted.
- We prohibit content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- We remove users who impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- We prohibit publishing the personal information of others without their consent.
- We don’t tolerate bullying or harassment and remove content that appears to purposefully target private individuals with the intention of degrading or shaming them.
- We prohibit content that promotes or encourages suicide or any other type of self-injury, including self-mutilation and eating disorders.
- We remove credible threats to public figures, as well as hate speech directed at them – just as we do for private individuals.
- We prohibit any attempts by private individuals to purchase, sell, or trade prescription drugs, marijuana, firearms or ammunition.
- We restrict the display of nudity because some audiences within our global community may be sensitive to this type of content - particularly because of their cultural background or age.
- We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights.